Friday, December 23, 2011

Clock is Ticking ...

Merry Christmas each and everyone of you.  You are just tremendously the best out in Blog Land.  I have enjoyed so much reading and learning from you this past year.  You are a great bunch of folks. 

My little computer has had problems for about a month now throwing me off everytime I try to get on.  It's been very frustrating.  I haven't been able to interact with you a lot or maybe you have received partial weird things from me; I'm not sure what you've been getting, if anything.  It has taken too long to try to post any pictures so I gave up on that. 

In any case, just know I'm doing the same as you at this time of year.  The shopping is down to the wire.  I have company coming in today.  We are all back and forth in our store getting those hammocks out.  We've had a lot of rainy weather.  That just makes for a real pretty Christmas look at night, doesn't it? 

We had the girls here last night with boyfriends for a little Hannukah food.  Always drama ..... but always fun too.  Lots of laughs. 

Again, have a wonderful Christmas with you and yours ~ Debi

7 comments:

  1. Merry Merry Christmas Debi!! Did you ask Santa for a new computer? Just a thought!!!
    Love your blog too and getting to know you!!!
    Hope the year ahead brings even more great posts!!!
    Hugs!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about you computer...that would drive me nuts, too!

    It sounds like you are having a great time celebrating the holidays! I so enjoyed getting to know you better this year, it's always fun to read your posts and emails!

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of the same kind of problems with my computer also, but it's the network I'm on and not the computer. Anyway, you sound good and yelp, the big day is little more than a day away.

    I hope you all have a great Christmas and new year's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computer problems are always a pain. Maybe you'll find one under the tree.

    Have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2012.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh... I thought it had been a long time since I'd seen you post. New computer for Christmas perhaps?? That would totally be da bomb. We are set for Christmas... just nee to purchase two online gift certs. and DONE.
    Merry Christmas from our house to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas. I hope Santa drops a fancy new computer down the chimney.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had trouble with my internet service the past couple of days. I just received a new modem from my telephone company that provides my service and am hoping that it will fix the problem. (If I ever find the time to install it with all the last minute stuff I found out I have to do now before Christmas, lol!)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete