Sunday, May 22, 2011

Finally Some Sunshine

Got my things together ready to finish up!  

  
Nothing is blooming right now ~ sorry. I have so much shade.


I have 2 holding beds.  One basically holds the sale items I bought in the fall waiting for spring planting. There are still items in there that I just don't know where I want them yet.  The front box holds lettuces, etc, and then the herbs take it over for the summer.  There are 3 holding boxes of composted horse manure with leaf mulch that is on the other side of the property that gets moved into these beds and garden area in the fall.  I have a good little client base who come take some for their gardens also.  It's a win-win situation.  

1 comment:

  1. The holding beds are such a good idea. Sometimes I have let things go too long before planting, for different reasons, when having them in one of these beds would have kept them 'safe' until put into their new home.

    ReplyDelete