Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Day

Well, the rain finally stopped. What a storm we had.  I don't think I'll ever get in the garden. The weeds are really growing in there and I bought all these blueberry bushes this weekend.  The pond is filling back up which is really good.  I'm having a Pampered Chef party for a friend of mine this coming Friday, plus a house guest coming in Friday night to do the farm tour on Saturday afternoon.  It's going to be one of those weeks. Hopefully, my pasture fella will get over to help me mow up the property and get the fescue mowed this week.  I divided a lot of the hostas and moved them around.  I can't move them too far on the property because it will be "deer-candy".  It looks really pretty out here with the dogwoods all blooming + the redbuds.  Got rid of a little horse manure this weekend too.  So... things are shaping up. I hear all the little night frogs out by the pond singing their songs tonight.  I bet there are MILLIONS of them out there.  Anyway, got to find a jack russell out there tonight.  I'll keep you informed of the working garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment