I don't think I've walked "normal" for about 10 years. There is always a dog or maybe several dogs always gathered around my legs and feet. It doesn't matter which room I go to, inside or out - they always come to Mama. I would like to just put one foot in front of the other and move forward casually at a correct pace and meet my destination without ... shuffle.... shuffle...slide this way, dodge that way.
Whenever I sit at the computer, they are right here under my feet. They jump up on me and put their little paws on my knee. So, I put two of them on chairs right beside of me and guess what - they like it. Now they are my blogging buddies, my associates in whatever it is I'm doing at this desk. It has become a habit. They come in here acting like they're tired, creatures of habit, and jump up on their chairs to be my constant companion in whatever it is I do.
- Eats and chews my garden hoses turning them into sprinklers. Especially during a thunderstorm, this brave little dog runs wildly as he loudly yaps profanity to the heavens while dragging my 100 foot hose through the pasture.
- Has a rock fettish and takes the rock to my plants and tears the flower beds up.
- Takes off with the horse muck buckets and jolly balls.
- Shreds the baled hay
- Takes my garden shovel and hoe's to outlying areas.
- Any bucket of any type, metal or plastic is bent or plastic shredded.